Daily Archives: June 22, 2020

‫وكالة NEXA للتسويق الرقمي تستثمر في شركة Pipeline Business Growth Services بالإمارات لتوفير خدمة فريدة لجذب عملاء الشركات المحتملين بالشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا

دبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة، 21 من يونيو 2020 /PRNewswire/ — استحوذت Nexa، الوكالة المتخصصة في مجال تنمية الأعمال؛ ولها مكاتب في دبي ومانشستر ونيويورك، على حصة في شركة Pipeline Business Growth Services التي يقع مقرها في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة؛ وهي الشركة المتخصصة في جذب العملاء الخارجيين المحتملين، الأمر الذي يسهم في إيجاد شراكة من […]

Bahrain exports BD176 million worth of products of national origins in May

Manama, Bahrain’s value of imports decreased by 10%, reaching BD378 million during May compared with BD419 million for the same month last year, the Information &eGovernment Authority (iGA) said.   The top 10 countries accounted for 67% of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 33%, the iGA said in its foreign

Stock indexes move higher on Wall Street after a shaky start

New York, Stock indexes are higher on Wall Street in choppy trading Monday as investors weigh the risks that rising coronavirus cases could pose to hopes for an economic recovery, said AP.   The S&P 500 rose 0.4% in midday trading after an initial slide of 0.6% following weakness in overseas markets as the global tally

MME Honors Winners of Nature and Wildlife Photography Competition

The Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) honored the winners of the competition for Nature and Wildlife Photography in the State of Qatar 2019. Organized by the Environmental Affairs Sector in cooperation with Qatar Photographic Society (QPS), the competition aimed to raise public awareness of the importance of protecting the environment and its natural components

Distribution of 340 Tons of Local Dates Imported from Registered Farms

The Ministry of Municipal and Environmental Affairs (MME) represented by the Agricultural Affairs Department has completed the implementation of its date distribution program. 340 tons was the total quantity of local dates imported from registered farms and distributed in a third and fourth groups, including 260 tons for Qatar charity and 80 tons for Qatar

Ambassador of Azerbaijan thanks UAE for medical aid in fight against COVID-19.

Mahir Aliyev, Ambassador of Azerbaijan, has expressed appreciation to the UAE for sending an aid plane carrying 11 metric tonnes of medical supplies to his country to bolster its efforts to curb the spread of coronavirus, COVID-19. This aid will assist approximately 11,000 medical professionals as they work to contain the virus. “Solidarity and cooperation

His Excellency Dr. Anwar bin Mohammed Gargash Chairs National Committee to Combat Human Trafficking Meeting.

His Excellency Dr. Anwar bin Mohammed Gargash, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Chairman of the National Committee to Combat Human Trafficking (NCCHT) chaired the Committee’s 47th meeting to discuss priorities and objectives in combating human trafficking. His Excellency welcomed committee members during the remote meeting and emphasized the importance of strengthening cooperation to support

‫ Flat6Labs البحرين تطلق دورتها الخامسة

٢١ يونيو ٢٠٢٠ – المنامة، البحرين – بدأت Flat6Labs البحرين رسميًا دورتها الخامسة من برنامج مسرعة الأعمال في المملكة، وتم اختيار ثمان شركات ناشئة لتتلقى كل واحدة منهم استثمار بقيمة ٣٢ ألف دولار وتخضع لبرنامج مدته ٤ أشهر حيث ستستفيد من جلسات تدريب وتوجيه وإرشاد عالية الكفاءة، بالإضافة إلى امتيازات فعالة أخرى لمواصلة تطوير وتنمية أعمالها. تم […]